The 2012 Nissan Versa Has Most Space Among North American Compact Cars
Many customers are surprised to see how much interior space the Versa actually has. How exactly did Nissan do this? They focused on three critical areas: leg room, head room and trunk size. And, the new Versa leads all others in its class for these categories. It even offers more generous rear-seat legroom than a handful of luxury cars, too - the LS 460, 5-Series and E-Class, for example.
The 2012 Nissan Versa is available at the lowest starting manufacturer suggested retail price in all of the U.S. Starting at just $10,990, it really is a steal...It even has dual injector engine technology to boost its ability to get up and go.
2012 Nissan Versa Trims At a Glance
2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 S- 109-horsepower (hp), 1.6-liter engine
- CD player w/ aux input jack for connectivity with music storage devices
- Six standard airbags
- Vehicle Dynamic Control Center (essentially traction control)
2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV- Chrome-accented grille and outside door handles
- Dual power body-color side mirrors
- Power windows and door locks
- Cruise control
2012 Nissan Versa 1.6 SL- 15-Inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Fog lights
- Interface System for iPod
- 60/40 Split folding rear seats